iMedia Summit Focuses on SoLoMo
The iMedia Summit last week was packed full of marketers and thought leaders. With a huge focus on Social, Local, and Mobile (SoLoMo) this year, many left the event excited to use the latest advancements in technology in these areas.
The idea of utilizing the technologies available with SoLoMo is still a very new concept and often difficult for brands to fully take advantage across the trifecta. Throughout the summit thought leaders from a variety of backgrounds shared strategies to help brands gain insight. Topics included:
- Gaining insight into consumer technology adoption, behaviors and expectations
- Address change management needs in order to progress SoLoMo (standards, staffing, content creation and pricing models)
- Learn how leading publishers and networks are evolving their products and services
- Discuss the opportunity and cautions around data, measurement and privacy implications
- Explore tactics, trends and tips, plus mistakes to avoid in the intersection of SoLoMo
- Hear from the myriad of emerging game-changing SoLoMo partners and technologies you’ll want in your marketing arsenal
Our VP of Marketing, Roland Smart, spoke with a few other big leaders in the social space about how to leverage your social strategy across multiple touch points. Smart shared the stage with Chris Barbour, Marketing Strategist & Global Creative Solutions at Facebook and Mitch Gelman, VP of Product at Gannet Digital. The above photo shows Bethany Simpson, Director of Video Content for iMedia Connection, asking Smart his view on how brands are using SoLoMo and the Open Graph to engage with customers and consumers.
We also released our new case study with Facebook and USA Today. Download our new case study to learn about the first and largest Open Graph based campaign – powered by Involver. Learn how Facebook’s Open Graph impacted USA Today’s Ad Meter.
What You’ll Discover:
- How USA Today blended their Ad Meter with the social engagement Facebook enables across platforms and devices
- How this app became the first ever large scale open graph based campaign.
- The power of utilizing apps throughout the Open Graph.
- Gain insight into USA Today’s strategy to significantly increase traffic.